2501 Elm Avenue, Manhattan Beach
- Listing type: Inquire
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.5
- Plot Size 4,481 sq. ft.
- Living Area 1,700 sq. ft. (600 sq. ft. unpermitted basement)
- Property type: Single Family
- Parking 2-car detached garage
- Heating Central furnace & A/C
- Neighborhood Manhattan Beach - Tree Section
- Built In 1951
Welcome to 2501 Elm Avenue! Tucked away from the hustle and bustle on Sepulveda Blvd, this newly remodeled home sits on a corner lot in the coveted Tree Section. Updated touches include new laminate flooring, recessed lighting, new stainless steel kitchen appliances, bathroom finishes, paint, and more! One of the property’s main features is an over-sized basement with a half bathroom, large enough to accommodate a game room, yoga studio, or extra living space. Nearby landmarks include the Manhattan Village, Greenbelt, The Point, and plenty of esteemed shops and restaurants!